Learn about our commitment to Health and Safety.
Dear Valued Members,
We pray this message finds you and your loved ones well.
This past year has not been easy; perhaps the most trying we have collectively experienced in our lives. While challenging, we are hopeful and committed to getting through this time together.
In accordance with health and safety regulations and guidelines, we are using all appropriate measures to ensure the well-being of all our Staff and Members.
Please review the updated polices and protocols we are following, which are designed in accordance with state and city health administrators, to protect our community.
Guidelines for AIM Staff
- Each day upon opening for Service, each Staff member will confirm he or she displays no signs of any infectious illnesses. AIM Massage Therapy will be responsible to take Staff member’s temperature daily using a temporal thermometer.
- AIM Massage Therapy Staff who may be experiencing any compromising health symptoms or who have been diagnosed with or knowingly exposed to COVID-19, or any communicable disease, within the past 14 days, will not be able to work until medically cleared.
- All Staff are required to complete training in infection control and prevention.
- All Staff are required to wear a face covering any time they interact with a Member or while performing a Therapeutic Massage service.
- All Staff are required to regularly wash and sanitize their hands and forearms, including before and after interacting with Members.
- In an effort to prevent the spread of germs and viruses, Staff will cover themselves with appropriate protective clothing, including footwear, upon entry of a Member’s residence or facility. Therapists are required to wear fresh uniforms and disinfect between sessions.
- AIM will provide fresh laundered or disposable coverings for tables, chairs and Members, or will use Member’s own coverings if preferred. Used coverings will be immediately placed into a sealed compartment once sessions are complete.
- AIM will perform enhanced cleaning procedures between each Service to thoroughly sanitize all equipment, supplies and areas.
Guidelines for AIM Members
- A Health and Safety Liability Form will be issued before each session and will require a signature from each Member serviced, consenting to the following outlined protocols and guidelines.
- AIM suggests that all Members complete a health screening assessment, including a temperature check using a temporal thermometer, before proceeding with Services with AIM.
- We ask that Members refrain from scheduling an appointment if they or a member of their household has knowingly been exposed to COVID-19, or any communicable disease, in the past 14 days, or are currently experiencing any symptoms of any infectious illnesses.
- Members should refrain from booking a treatment if they or any member of their household is under an isolation or quarantine order.
- Members may request for verified proof of Staff’s medical screening and training records prior to receiving treatment.
- For onsite corporate and event settings, AIM will communicate with management ahead of time to inquire if any Guest attending the event has been diagnosed with, or has been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or other communicable diseases, within 14 days of AIM’s intended visit. If infection is present, AIM will not perform Services at the location until it is verified that no Guest has been diagnosed with, or has been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or other communicable diseases, in the past 14 days of AIM’s intended visit.
- AIM will not provide Services to individuals who have bruises, wounds or rashes, a high fever, a contagious viral or bacterial infection or an advanced stage illness, or women in their first trimester of pregnancy, to name a few. If it is determined that a Guest is experiencing any compromising health issues, AIM reserves the right to cancel the appointment.
- For onsite workplace and event settings, AIM will not accept appointments with more than 10 attendees to receive Service.
- For onsite workplace and event settings, AIM will arrange with management/event coordinators ahead of time the use of a private space that allows for physical distancing.
- To stay in accordance with social distancing protocols, Members should keep children, pets and others 6 feet away from the Service area and equipment.
- Members should provide a powder room or bathroom for AIM staff to prepare for the treatment.
- AIM will remain responsible for the cleanliness and disinfection of AIM provided massage linens and equipment and will maintain hygiene protocols for all Staff. Though AIM is unable to control the cleanliness and disinfection practices at a Member’s residence or facility, to ensure the protection of all, it is suggested and strongly encouraged that Members and management/event coordinators follow health and safety procedures set by health administrators, including cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and areas designated for Therapeutic Massage service.
- During their session with AIM, Members must wear a face covering that completely covers their nose and mouth, unless they are medically unable to tolerate such a face covering.
- AIM will provide fresh laundered coverings for tables, chairs and Member. However, Member’s own covering may be used if preferred.
- AIM will provide accommodations for clean and disinfected face coverings (Member’s own covering may be used if preferred) during massage in prone (face down) position (e.g. cotton pillowcase or disposable face cradle covers draped in the face cradle) or avoid such positions altogether. Members must wear face coverings when switching from prone to side or supine (face up) positions.
- All Members should thoroughly wash their hands prior to and after their treatment.
Please refer to our full Terms, conditions and scheduling policies before scheduling an appointment.
Updated July 20, 2022